FORGESTYLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORGESTYLE

SHOW OFF YOUR MAPS, IDEAS WIL BE REVEALED

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you post maps?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
josh112
Newcomer
Newcomer

How do you post maps? Empty
PostSubject: How do you post maps?   How do you post maps? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:09 pm

please help me with this im kinda new and i would like to know how to post maps.
i will be making maps shortly and i would like to show them off please reply soon they will be made in like a few days hopefully or maybe i can only post 1 map-thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forge-lobby.webs.com/
XLEGITxHITMANX
Newcomer
Newcomer
XLEGITxHITMANX

How do you post maps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you post maps?   How do you post maps? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:16 am

josh112 wrote:
please help me with this im kinda new and i would like to know how to post maps.
i will be making maps shortly and i would like to show them off please reply soon they will be made in like a few days hopefully or maybe i can only post 1 map-thanks.

I can help you on this basically take a screenshot of your tv then upload it on your computer and upload that picture on tiny pic then click the image button in the posting and get the url from the website and copy and paste it in the link
Back to top Go down

How do you post maps?
Page 1 of 1